Sponsored Links
nodetype

Recent comments

Sponsored Links
  • itechacharya - itechacharya scam - they thought they could scam me   1 year 47 weeks ago

yeah i just phoned them just now because i changed my hotmail password a couple of weeks ago and have forgotten it so like u i typed into google how to fx it and got there number i called it they were on my computer which i thought was odd then they told me i had been hacked and i would need to make a payment lol i said to the guy on phone i have not been hacked i changed the password myself and have forgotten it then i got paranoid and cancelled the call and ended connection with them but im still worried as they were on my computer is there anyway they could hack me now and steal information ?

• Greg Levine Alltrades Home Improvement - Home improvement scam   1 year 47 weeks ago

As a nonprofit, it is our mission to educate homeowners on how to avoid becoming victims of contractor scams. Before you begin a home repair or home improvement project, please visit preventcontractorfraud.org for FREE and valuable information on how to deal with contractors. Don't become a victim!!

• Holli Schmitt - Have you been scammed by Holli Schmitt of Napa, California?   1 year 47 weeks ago

test....

• Leslie Simply Electronics.net - BEWARE - DO NOT BUY FROM SIMPLY ELECTRONICS.NET   1 year 47 weeks ago

don't do business with this company

• Greg p. Lyons - Predator of women romance fraud ! Business fraud church predator.   1 year 47 weeks ago

Wow i could swear u just described my ex husband. Only difference is his last name is spelled without an 's'.

• Henning Moral-Less Henning Morales eWorld Companies - Henning Morales eWorld Companies Fraud, Scam, Investor Scheme, Cheat, Employee Abuse, Co-mingling Funds, Outdated Technology, Stock Scam Los Angeles, California   1 year 47 weeks ago

Why hasn't anyone sued him, or filed a class action against Henning Morales for their money?

• camara goege - so called lawer   1 year 47 weeks ago

These are cheaters....even me they tried to trick me tellin me to send $1935 for signing affidavit and power of attoney but thank God iddnt because I had a dream yesterday.....Glory Kane Kane and Fake Rev Martins Anthony I curse you to die....DIE in jesus name

• Steven Bassett - Steve Bassett Uses People for Money he lies about UFO Disclosure   1 year 47 weeks ago

Be advised the contents of the above posting, which include lies, misrepresentation of facts, threats and demands, are the subject of a defamation lawsuit, Case #355768-V, filed in the State of Maryland. Any reposting of this material is subject to inclusion in this law suit.

• JAMES CHURKERS - ROMANCE SCAM   1 year 47 weeks ago

Japan is equivalent to the new continental shelf of the local area

Kyodo news agency reported on April 28, Japanese Foreign Ministry announced on the 27th handbags chloe, the application of the extended continental shelf http://www.rosettastonedoor.com is approved by the United Nations for the first time. Approved in the Pacific waters 4, the total area of ​​approximately 310 handbags chloe,000 km2, equivalent to 82 percent of Japan's land area. Continental shelf beyond the exclusive economic zone (EEZ), the coastal State has the right to development of seabed resources.

• David Anderson Mystery Shopping Providers Association/David Anderson - Mystery shopper scam   1 year 47 weeks ago

Phonemes handbags chloe in the language structure
    Able to distinguish between a language system, meaning the smallest phonetic unit, http://www.rosettastonedoor.com  which is summarized by voice Discrimination of tone class is carved out of the language from the language of social property units. Phoneme (Phoneme) is the language said semantic units. According to the definition of the International Phonetic Association rosetta stone, the phoneme is a language without the respective owners of sound ". It is the smallest phonetic unit capable of distinguishing the meaning in a specific language or dialect. Published in recent years, renowned Peking University, leaves, Tongqiang the Linguistics Platform is the "phoneme specific language, the voice of the difference between the word form of the role of the smallest phonetic unit.

• Score sense - Score Sense rips off retirees   1 year 47 weeks ago

Haha...shame on score sense , I gave them a card that was maxed out...they couldn't charge anything else on it.

• Dr. Jack Lynn ADMA OPCO - ADMA OPCO JOB SCAM   1 year 47 weeks ago

I ALMOST FELL

• Victor Herrera - falling in love   1 year 47 weeks ago

Madame this is scam. Never pay again. How did you meet him? what dating website?

• HerWay - Scam   1 year 48 weeks ago

Listed below black evening dresses are many of the most frequent forms of wedding party areas and also their plus size evening dress particular positives and negatives:

• UNKNOWN cinamuse.com - Unauthorised debit to my card   1 year 48 weeks ago

same thing happened to me. what did you do? my bank has told me there is nothing they can do to refund me my money, plus i was charged overage fees because the charges sent my account into the negative. what do i do???

• Alex Fitzgerald NAA - National Agents Alliance - NAA BULLSHIT   1 year 48 weeks ago

very interested in your company. Do you have a replicated company recruiting site I could go to or another way of contacting you?
    928-388-2801

• rodel a hernandez - all family us citezenship is a fraud   1 year 48 weeks ago

It's not fair the US government, It must be reported.

• Darren Kerr - POSING AS A MOTOR MECHANIC FRAUD BY TAKING LARGE SUMS OF MONEY   1 year 48 weeks ago

documentation for you to see The proof i have of his scam i.e. VAT registered company

Darren Kerr Take Care Services ?
    VIEW SLIDE SHOW DOWNLOAD ALL

This album has 7 photos and will be available on SkyDrive until 07/07/2012.

DO YOU THINK THIS IS ACCEPTABLE & THEN TRY TO MAKE ALLIGATIONS TO THE POLICE HIS FRIEND KENNY WAS HORRIFIED & he sent te police yo me again yeesterday omg this duy is good x

• Robert Schaffhauser https://www.get-rc.to - ATTENTION!!! Get-RC are scammers!!!   1 year 48 weeks ago

Also ich hab alles bekommen. Ich finde erstens dass deren Preise unschlagbar sind dass man bei denen mit paysafecard zahlen kann ist auch top. Lief alles sehr zügig ab hatte meine Bestellung nach 4 Tagen. Qualität war top , gut Verpackung hätte der Shop vielleicht etwas mehr professioneller gestalten können aber was die Ware betrifft da gibt es wirklich überhaupt nichts auszusetzen.

Ich werde bei denen bleiben , schon alleine wegen den unschlagbar günstigen Preisen!

• Anthony Cameroon - Scammer in UK   1 year 48 weeks ago

hello how are you. anthony sorry that this man you have committed fraud, speaking for 4 months estubimos hasat asked me money. like i said i could not help dissappeared. as if the earth had swallowed him. and I heard more of it. sent me several pictures of him and his supposed son. actually think that the photos used are false.

4 mal bestellt. ware immer in ordnung. aber gut, worüber redma da? wenn die jemals wieder scheisse verkaufen sollten, gehens eh schneller ein als sie glauben, genug shops im netz. bin allerdings mit der abwicklung MEHR als unzufrieden. kein einziges mal lief alles reibungslos ab. immer irgendetwas was einen ankotzt. entweder man bestellt 3 verschiedene produkte und bekommt die menge die man haben wollte - jedoch auf 2 produkte aufgeteilt. wartet bis zu 2 wochen bis die ware da ist - darauf scheisse ich. wenn die aus Ö verschicken sollte alles binnen paar tagen ankommen. ich lese oberhalb dass angeblich aus china verschickt wurde?! na sind die deppat? da wartet man ja unnötig lang, sehr unprofessionell alles. immer diese pseudofreundlichkeit vom support, nichts dahinter.
    die letzte farce- freuen sich die haberer endlich western union als zahlungsmöglichkeit anbieten zu können. in meinen augen pflicht wenn schon nichts mit der kreditkarte geht. dann wird das geld retourgeschickt weil der western union empfänger GESPRERRT ist. vom support wir gelogen, er sei nicht erreichbar, bullshit. man fährt x mal herum, ist dann selbst von western union gesperrt weil eben der empfänger gesperrt war, kann tagelang nicht sein geld abheben. alles mühen und zeit. ich bestell nie wieder dort, das ganze abwicklungssytem ist überhaupt nicht ausgereift. die haberer haben nicht verstanden dass es nicht nur darum geht guten stuff anzubieten, sondern auch darum, dass die leute SCHNELL & SICHER zu diesem kommen. amen.

• Flixaddict.com - They take your money and make it hard to unsubscribe   1 year 48 weeks ago

I also signed up because of the free trial, but discovered they didn't have the movie I was looking for. They did charge my credit card even though it was stated that they don't charge. It is a SCAM!

Sponsored Links